Keeping it real with Ol Man Jenkinz: Stocks

,
stressing over stocksHello Kids. I am still alive! so stop ringing my doorbell, you darn kids keep distratcting me from watching Grey's Anatomy(Finally found season one on VHS)! Don't hate cause I watch that show, I happen to like it very much, I always wanted to be a doctor when I was younger, but thanks to my parents always lying about stuff I decided to change my mind one day. 

Anyways, it's fall now, so it's f'ing cold out now. I don't even feel like walking out to feed the pigeons anymore. So I just sit in mah living room and watch television all day now. 

One day I was watching CNN and all they could talk about was some companies going bankrupt, and the stock market crashing, and everyone freaking out. I tuned in to CNN to stare at the gorgeous anchors not to see some garbage news about something i don't care about. What the hell is wrong with you kids now a days. You put all your hard earned (or not) cash into stocks, then when they drop you go out and cry and threaten to sue the companies. You should know that when you are putting your money into stocks, its not really going them, it is going straight into the pockets of the greedy bastards that run those companies. I remember one time my friend bought a share straight from a broker, the CEO happened to be right there, the money that my friend gave up suddenly left his hand and magically flew into the CEO's pocket. I really saw this happen for real!

So remember kids don't invest in the stockmarket, use that money to buy your kids some god damn proper clothing. I am sick of seeing all them kids with skulls and crosses on their t-shirts. 
Don't even put that money in the bank! Cause they be stealing from you too. What i reccomend is take your cash and put it in the most safest place: under your matress. I been using this method since I was born and I never had any promblems. 

(don't say anything about the picture, I don't support the banks or CEOs, or any of them companies, SO I DO WHAT I WANT)

0 comments:

Blog Flux Directory Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites Humor Blog Directory